1. Firstly the student comes for enquiry at help desk Indraprastha Institute of Management & Technology.
2. Counselor before recommending any student should check eligibility of the student as required for admission purpose.
3. Student goes to the Online Registration Cell for CCS university courses if not already registered. After fulfilling the Online registration form help desk should send the students to Admission Controller for recommendation and permission of issue of prospectus.
4. After recommendation admission controller should instruct the student to contact college office for issue of Prospectus.
5. College Office will issue prospectus, I card slip, rules and regulation and undertaking form to the student.
6. When student come after declaring University merit for admission, the Front desk manager will guide the candidate for the verification desk in the verification room.
7. The verification authority will check all the necessary documents in Original and other information as required in admission form.
8. After recommendation for admission, verifying authority will guide the candidate to admission coordinator for the permission of admission.
9. The admission coordinator will recommend and send the candidate to the principal for final signature.
10. After permission of principal the candidate shall submit the fees along with admission form and related documents on fees counter.